Vendor Booth Information
Information/Sales/Resources Vendor Booth Forms (Due by May 5, 2022)
For-Profit Vendors Cost $85
Nonprofit Vendors Cost $55
Electricity Sites: $100 for-profit or non-profit
We now are taking online registrations! Please go to our EventBrite page and register and purchase a vendor ticket/booth space.
Paper applications and or event invoices are available upon request. Please contact Meca Delgado: 303-441-1607 or email@example.com
Refunds will be processed until May 5th. No refunds will be offered after May 5th, 2022, if an emergency occurs we will apply your booth fee to the following Cinco De Mayo Event.
Vendor Info: Day of the Event
1. Please bring your own, table, chairs, and tents if you need them. The Cinco De Mayo committee does not provide these. All tents must be staked down and weighted to prevent flight if wind picks up.
2. Arrive between 9:00 & 10:00 am to be ready and smiling to greet visitors at 11 am. Please check in at the information booth, when you arrive; at this time you will get directed to your space. YOU MUST CHECK IN no later 10:00 am to make sure you get a space.
3. Organizations are not permitted to share space unless purchasing two or more tickets.
4. No vehicles other than Cinco De Mayo Committee Vehicles are permitted on grass. The Cinco de Mayo committee has volunteers and golf carts available to assist you with moving your materials. If you are not there by 10:00 am you will have to carry your own items in.
5. Your booth space measures 10 x 10. You can fit additional tables towards the back, but only one table in the front.
6. Decorating your booth is a very important and fun part of this event. We encourage participating booths to personalize the booth in an inclusive and respectful manner.
7. The City of Longmont and the Cinco Planning Committee are not responsible for lost or damaged property.
9. Please keep your area clean and we encourage you to participate in our Zero Waste Goal. Providing your own trash receptacle is advised if you provide candy, give aways or activities.
1. You cannot take down before 6:00 pm; and must be out by 8:00 pm.
2. No vehicles other than Cinco De Mayo Committee vehicles are permitted on grass. The Cinco de Mayo committee has volunteers and golf carts available to assist you with moving your materials
3. Clean-up of and around your space is required. Remove all trash at the end of this event.
For more information please contact:
If you have additional questions please contact Meca Delgado 303-441-1607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si usted tiene preguntas adicionales y necesita ayuda en español, por favor póngase en contacto con Rosie Quiroz 303-651-6125 o email@example.com
Please remember, no drugs or alcohol at this event!!!This is a family-friendly event! Thank you!